Albums marked as a compilation will display slightly differently in Doppler — artist names will always be shown under the song name. Compilation albums will also be shown in the "Compilations" Album Collection.
Doppler will automatically use the compilation information stored inside your music files when you add them to your library.
If this information is missing or incorrect, you can edit this from within the apps.
Doppler for iPhone
- Open the album you want to edit in Doppler
- Tap the options button (•••) in the top right of the screen
- Select "Edit Album Info" (see below if this option is unavailable)
- Tap the "Compilation" button to toggle the compilation setting
- Tap "Save" in the top right of the screen
- Why is the "Edit Info" option greyed out/unavailable?
- How to edit song/album information
- How to merge albums in Doppler (fix compilations)