Album release dates are shown on the album screen in Doppler and are also used for sorting, as part of listening reports and in the “Released This Year/Last Year” Album Collections.
Doppler will automatically use the release date information stored inside your music files when you add them to your library.
If this information is missing or incorrect, you can edit this from within the apps.
Doppler for iPhone
- Open the album you want to edit in Doppler
- Tap the options button (•••) in the top right of the screen
- Select “Edit Album Info” (see below if this option is unavailable)
- Tap the “Release Year”/“Release Date” option and type in the new information
- Tap “Save” in the top right of the screen