Doppler for Mac supports transferring songs, albums and playlists to the iPhone app. You can do transfer via USB or Wi-Fi (where both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network).
- On your iPhone, open the Import tab and select "Import from Mac".
- On your Mac, right-click the songs, albums or playlists you want to send to your iPhone. From the context menu, select "Send to iPhone".
- You will be guided to download the Doppler Transfer app if you don't already have this set up.
- After setting up Doppler Transfer, select your iPhone from the list of devices to connect
- A confirmation will appear on your phone to accept the connection and transfer. Accept the connection to begin the transfer.
- Your music should immediately start transferring to your iPhone after accepting the connection. If this doesn't happen, repeat the "Send to iPhone" and select device steps.
- Doppler doesn't currently support syncing changes from your iPhone back to your Mac yet. Please contact us below to get an email when that's available.
- Repeat the transfer steps above to update music and playlists on your phone after you make changes on your Mac.
- Likes are not currently synced between your devices. Please contact us below to let us know that this feature is important to you.