iPhone/iPad: How to add files to Doppler with the iOS Files app
- Open the Files app
- Open the folder containing your music, and tap "Select"
- Select the files you want to import into Doppler
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the copy button
- Select the Doppler folder
- Tap "Copy" and re-open Doppler
- From your iPhone/iPad, re-open Doppler and select the "Settings" tab along the bottom of the screen
- Select "Manage Library" and then select "Update Library" and wait for the progress indicator to disappear
Still have questions?
Contact Support →