By default, Doppler will use the artwork embedded in your music files. If none of the files in an album have embedded artwork or you want to change the artwork shown in Doppler you have a few different options:
- Find artwork online
- Use artwork from file
- Use artwork from clipboard
- Use artwork from Photos library (iPhone only)
Doppler for Mac
- Control-click an album and select “Edit Info” from the context menu to open the “Edit Info” window
- Switch to the “Artwork” tab at the top of the “Edit Info” window
- Click the “Add Artwork” button in the bottom left corner of the window and select an option
- Select your new artwork and then click “Open” or “Use Selected”
- Click the “Save” button in the “Edit Info” window to save your new artwork
Doppler for iPhone
- Open the album you want to change the artwork for and tap the options button at the top of the screen (
- Select the “Edit Album Info” option from the context menu (“Edit Album Info” not available? Find out why →)
- Tap the “Artwork” option at the top of the screen and select an option
- Select your new artwork
- Click the “Save” button at the top of the screen to save your new artwork
Use cover.jpg, folder.jpg, etc.
Doppler doesn’t automatically look for
folder files when processing artwork. You should use the “Use
artwork from file” option instead.
If this is something you would like to see supported in a future version, please contact us to let us know.